Sarah's House is always looking for people to further enrich the lives of the women we serve. If you would like to volunteer, we would love to find a place for you. Here are a few opportunities.
1. Office Assistance: Volunteers are needed to assist in the office by helping with various tasks and special projects.
2. Childcare / Babysitting: Volunteers will have the opportunity to provide care for babies and children while residents/alumni are attending weekly classes, counseling sessions, appointments, special events, workshops, etc.
3. Liaison: A Sarah’s House liaison is a person in an organization, church, or business that facilitates a close working relationship between the two organizations to help meet the needs of Sarah’s House.
4. Donations: Help with sorting incoming donations and organizing donations in the storage areas.
5. Workshops/Special Events: Volunteers are needed to help with different areas of our workshops and special events. We are in need of people to assist with setting up, childcare, bringing food, serving food and cleaning up after the event.
6. House Maintenance / Repairs: Help is occasionally needed for minor house repairs. Assistance is also needed, on occasion, to do outside yard work such as adding new plants, flowers, etc.
Call us today to set up an appointment to learn more (805) 581-1910